AmDram Web Design only collects personal information about you when you specifically provide us with such information on a voluntary basis.
The information that we collect includes:
- Your society's website address (if applicable)
- Contact number
- Your position in the society
- Cookies – cookies are used to track visitors through our site and to save information as you move from page to page.
AmDram Web Design collect and process your information only so that we can contact you about providing a website for your society.
AmDram Web Design may also use your data to perform quality assurance, sales analysis or other business analysis.
AmDram Web Design will not use your contact details for any marketing activities and do not sell Customer contact details to third parties.
AmDram Web Design will keep your Personal Data for no longer than reasonably necessary and will be deleted after one (1) year. Personal Data is retained by AmDram Web Design for this period to ensure you are happy with your website.
Under GDPR you have the following rights:
- Right of access to the Personal Data held
- Right of rectification if incorrect data is held
- Right to erasure
- Right to object to processing
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your Personal Data held by AmDram Web Design, please email us via the website.